I have had this requested several times to repost my article of Negatation. So by request here you go.
So what is negatation?
Negatation is meditation in the wrong direction. It is that simple. We make choices to negatate rather than meditate on the positive. Did you know that the average person has about 70,000 thoughts a day? That means we have a different thought every 1.2 seconds.
How do we stop negatation and start meditation?
Well first and foremost you need to catch yourself. Because negative thought is a habit, we need to begin to be aware of it. Right after you realize that you are entertaining a negative thought, stop it. There’s nothing wrong with taking steps to increase the frequency of positive emotions in our lives. There are a number of ways to increase positive emotions, and there is little potential downside for any of them:
Each night before bed reflect on several things you did well that day. Maybe you did something good at work, or maybe you avoided a negative feeling before it got out of control. No matter what, look at least 3 or 4 positive things you have done today.
* Practice gratitude. How can we be happy without being grateful for even the simple things? I thank the sun daily for setting because it guarantees me a new day is coming. So just be grateful for the simple things in life, like sunset, blooming flowers, and running water.
* Exercising your strengths! What are you good at; cooking, writing, singing gardening? Focus on what you are good at and when you want to become good at something else, give yourself some time and patience to do so.
* Do a good deed each day. It takes you out of the spotlight. Help a friend, open a door for someone, say thank you, it doesn’t have to be a big deal, something simple will do. Sometimes saying hello to a stranger can be a great deed.
* Avoid the word trap. What we say to ourselves or to others is what we become. Stop using words like try and say things like I can or I will. Avoid can’t, wont, try, these are words that set us up to have negative outcomes.
* Remove negative people from your life. If you know people who are ALWAYS negative, who ALWAYS have a problem or are in constant state of crisis, bless them and move on. Energy is contagious and people who ALWAYS have something wrong or always find fault are sharing that energy and we want to surround ourselves with positive. Remember, it’s hard to be powerful and pitiful at the same time.
Take care of yourself! Eat well, sleep well, exercise and drink plenty of water. How we feel physical effects us emotionally. So be sure you are treating your body like the temple that it is.
The major stumbling blocks to successful intention are:
* Lack of self-worth, which says I’m not worthy of having what I want.
* Believing in false stories about who and what you are.
* Not understanding how the manifestation process works.
* Not trusting your ability to apply the rules correctly.
* Interfering with the universe by declaring how your goals must manifest.
* Lack of commitment
* Playing victim—something out there must change before I can have what I want.
* Feeling stuck in the pattern of thinking about what you don’t want.(I am frustrated, I hate that, I can’t figure it out, I am stressed that, I should be able to but)
* A fear of success
I hope this help people deal with meditation and stopping negative thought. This is Dr. Tyler Woods saying walk in peace…