Anxiety happens. It happens all the time. There are many helpful anxiety quick tips that can offer help and quick relief. Today I want to address a couple. There is a strong correlation between anxiety/panic disorder and low levels of certain vitamins and minerals. There are several things you can do to restore this balance in your body:
1. Niacinamide (vitamin B-3) has been praised for dealing with anxiety not to be confused with inositol (vitamin B-8)
Niacinamide can be found in foods such as yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, and cereal grains, beef liver, chicken, sunflower seeds, peanuts.
2. Take calcium, magnesium, and b-complex vitamin supplements
3. Avoid refined sugars and carbohydrates, and instead eat foods low in sugar and containing whole grains
4. Avoid coffee, tea, and cola sodas (or any other drinks with caffeine)
5. Avoid alcohol and drugs, as these tend to use up your bodies supply of important vitamins and minerals when your body metabolizes them.
6. If you are not on any sedatives or SSRI’s GABA works well for anxiety so does passion flower but cannot be mixed with other medication.
Deep breathing is a very crucial part of lowering your stress level. I don’t mean breathing from the chest but breathing from the stomach.This helps decrease your heart rate and brings endorphins into the system.
* Take deep breaths in, putting your hand on your stomach.
* Try to make your hand rise as far as possible and concentrate on that.
* Breathe in through the nose, and hold it for about five seconds.
* Let it out through your mouth slowly by puckering your lips and letting the air out like a balloon.
Knowing a few anxiety quick tips can really offer you a great deal of help. For today, this is Dr Tyler Woods offering you one more anxiety tip, remember to walk in peace…